Saturday 20 March 2010

How to Sell Ebooks Online via E-Junkie and Set Up an Ebook Affiliate Program Download

How to Sell Ebooks Online via E-Junkie and Set Up an Ebook Affiliate Program
Author: Yuwanda Black
Edition:
Binding: Kindle Edition
ISBN: B005EDMEES



How to Sell Ebooks Online via E-Junkie and Set Up an Ebook Affiliate Program


I decided to write this ebook mainly because my ebooks sales sucked until I signed on with e-Junkie (sorry to be so blunt, but it's the truth). Get How to Sell Ebooks Online via E-Junkie and Set Up an Ebook Affiliate Program computer books for free.
br />
Why My Ebook Sales Sucked When I Published My First One in 2004

Even though I published my first ebook in 2004, I didn't sign up with e-Junkie until 2008. What took me so long? Let's back up a minute so you can get a full picture of how my ebook writing/publishing career unfolded.

How I Became an Almost Full-Time Ebook Writer / Self Publisher

My first ebook was entitled, How to Really Make a Living as an Editorial Freelancer. I published it because I owned/operated an editorial staffing agency in New York City at the time and freelancers that my firm Check How to Sell Ebooks Online via E-Junkie and Set Up an Ebook Affiliate Program our best computer books for 2013. All books are available in pdf format and downloadable from rapidshare, 4shared, and mediafire.

download

How to Sell Ebooks Online via E-Junkie and Set Up an Ebook Affiliate Program Download


I published it because I owned/operated an editorial staffing agency in New York City at the time and freelancers that my firm

Related Computer Books


The Moonlighter's Guide To Online Writing For Immediate Income


"I wrote and priced this e-book for anyone who really needs to generate immediate income, enjoys writing and has access to a computer. It couldn't be easier." Connie Brentford

Start making money from home today as a paid write

How to Discover Best-Selling Nonfiction eBook Ideas - The Bulletproof Strategy


How To Publish Amazon Kindle eBooks That Actually Sell

Don't Waste Months Writing Titles That Nobody Wants...

....Learn A Proven System For Discovering Winning Nonfiction eBook Ideas

Find The Righ

How to Create Ebook Covers for Less than $5!


PREFACE

I'm sure you've heard the saying, "A picture is worth a thousand words."

Well, it's particularly true when marketing online; and especially if you're

marketing a self-published ebook.

How To Publish An Ebook On A Budget - An Author's Guide


A beginner's step-by-step guide on how to publish an ebook that takes you through all the processes from copy editing and proofreading to formatting ebooks to social media, sales and marketing.A Written in a straightforward, chatty, easy-to-understa

No comments:

Post a Comment