Wednesday 12 June 2013

The Kindle Expert Download

The Kindle Expert
Author: Nicholas W. Aldrich
Edition:
Binding: Kindle Edition
ISBN: B006R7898K



The Kindle Expert: Learn How to Write, Sell, Market & Self-Publish Your eBook or Article on the Kindle


Thinking about selling your book on Kindle? No need for a publisher. Get The Kindle Expert computer books for free.
Now, you are the publisher.

I quit my $115,000 annual-salary-paying job to write full time for the Kindle, and I'm now earning more than double what I used to earn. And I spend my day writing books and updating blogs for Kindle.

Amazon reports it is selling, on average, over 1,000,000 Kindles each and every week. That's over 1 million new potential customers you can get each week.

Everyone has something they can write about. You're an expert at something, or you do something really well. Why not write about it and make a profit?

This book takes you step-by-step to see just how easy it is to list your book or blog, and start making Check The Kindle Expert our best computer books for 2013. All books are available in pdf format and downloadable from rapidshare, 4shared, and mediafire.

download

The Kindle Expert Download


Now, you are the publisher.

I quit my $115,000 annual-salary-paying job to write full time for the Kindle, and I'm now earning more than double what I used to earn. And I spend my day writing books and updating blogs for Kindle.

Amazon reports it is selling, on average, over 1,000,000 Kindles each and every week Why not write about it and make a profit?

This book takes you step-by-step to see just how easy it is to list your book or blog, and start making

Related Computer Books


How to Publish and Sell Your Article on the Kindle: 12 Tips for Short Documents


(Updated January 2013: Additional Supplements) Booklet for beginners on how to publish and sell short documents for the Amazon Kindle, such as short stories, magazine articles, essays, memoirs and instructional materials.

Topics include:

Kindle Success Formula: 20 Success Secrets for Generating a Full Time Income Selling Kindle eBooks Online


*** September 2012 Update- Book has been updated and expanded to include a more in-depth marketing section that includes specific, practical and actionable markting techniques for Kindle authors***

Make a Full Time Income Selling Kindle

How to Create Nonfiction Book Ideas That Sell


It Only Takes One Nonfiction Book Idea to Make a Million... Will Your Book Idea be Next?

This ebook includes over 150 tips and techniques to help you find and create profitable nonfiction book ideas.

If you want to become a succ

Make A Killing On Kindle (Without Blogging, Facebook Or Twitter). The Guerilla Marketer's Guide To Selling Ebooks On Amazon


Increase Your Book Sales By 50% In Less Than Three Days
I've sold hundreds of thousands of my own ebooks with a proprietary methodology I call AttractaEngageaConvert.

I'm going to show you how to use it to become

Kindle Cash - The Beginner's Guide to Creating, Marketing, And Publishing On The Amazon Kindle


From The Author

After two years of hard work, I retired at age 38.

The above is absolutely true, and without the Amazon Kindle I couldn't have realized this dream. The amazing part is, if I took another run at it I could make

No comments:

Post a Comment